A webinar is an online meeting or presentation held through the Internet in real-time. In other words, it is an online event, which connects individuals with experts across the world.
It is a form of one-to-many communication: a presenter can reach a large and specific group of online viewers from a single location.
Its main feature of Webinar is the ability to discuss, send, and receive information in real-time.
- Sharing Screen and Presentation.
- Convenient for both Presenters and Listeners.
- Reduces Travel and Accommodation expenses.
- Live Chats with Attendees
For attendees, internet access, and an audio headset (headphones, microphone) are vital.
For webinar presenters, it is crucial to have a stable and a better internet connection, a webcam, and a headset.
Other Important Details:
- You will provide with e-Conference Proceedings & e-Certificate of Presentation
- Biography of Best Presenter in our website which has million visitors.
- For Publication of Full Paper in Scopus, Web of Science, and UGC Indexed Journals associated with us (Publication Cost Vary as per Journal).
- Get yourself listed in one of the biggest academic photo gallery of the World i.e., www.conferencegallery.com
- Videos of Presenter and highlights of the Conference will be presented in public forums for views (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and other social media)